Mobil 1TM Entertainment Download Promotion (the “PROMOTION”)
Subject to these terms and conditions you will be eligible to receive a £5 or £10 Virtual Mastercard® (the “Reward”) when you purchase a qualifying Mobil 1 oil promotional product within the promotional period.
- The promotion runs in three Phases: purchase a qualifying product, enter your claim and receive your Reward.
- In order to qualify for this Promotion, you (the “Participant”) must purchase a promotional 1 litre or 5 litre bottle of Mobil 1 oil or have an oil change on your vehicle using Mobil 1 Oil at any participating outlet within the Promotional Period.
- Promotional Period: Purchases or oil changes must be made between 00:01 (BST) on 1st May 2017 and 23:59 (BST) on 31st July 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
- All claims to receive your Reward must be initiated by 23:59 (BST) on 14th of August 2017 (“End Date”). Claims will not be accepted after the End Date.
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion the Participant must be a resident of Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Macedonia, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Switzerland or UK and aged 18 years or over.
- A maximum of three individual purchases and subsequent Reward claims per Participant are permitted during the Promotional Period.
- This Promotion is only available to Participants being end user customers. Claims from staff at stockists, distributors, workshops and anyone else professionally connected to the Promotion, claims made via agents, third parties or in bulk are not permitted.
Phase 1: Purchases of qualifying 1 litre or 5 litre bottle or oil change of Mobil 1TM oil
- Purchase a 1 litre or 5 litre bottle of Mobil 1 oil from a participating retailer with a promotional tear and reveal sticker affixed within the Promotional Period. Submit an initial claim on mobil.co/entertainment and provide the qualifying promotion code displayed on the sticker. You will also be required to provide additional details including but not limited to address, date of birth, retailer and your email address details. If your Mobil 1 bottle does not have a promotional tear and reveal sticker you will not be eligible for the promotion and only valid and unused promotion codes will be accepted.
- Purchase an oil change using Mobil 1 oil from a participating automotive garage, independent workshop or car dealership within the Promotional Period and you will be given a scratch card to reveal a promotion code. You will then need to submit an initial claim on mobil.co/entertainment and provide the qualifying promotion code displayed on the scratch card. You will also be required to provide additional details including but not limited to date of birth, automotive garage name, car registration number, address and your email address details. If you have not been supplied a scratch card you will not be eligible for this Promotion and only valid and unused promotion codes will be accepted.
- The Rewards are: 1x £5 Virtual Mastercard for a purchase of the 1 litre bottle or 1x £10 Virtual Mastercard for a purchase of the Mobil 1 5 litre bottle. The Reward for an oil change using Mobil 1 oil is a 1x £10 Virtual Mastercard.
Phase 2: Subsequent claim process through the Agency
- On receipt of your initial claim detailed in paragraph 8 or 9 the Agency will send you confirmation of the outcome within 2 working days via email.
- Incorrect submissions will be notified via email and/or SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within 7 working days. The Agency also reserves the right to request further information to support your claim which may include, but is not limited to, providing proof of purchase, proof of oil change and use of Mobil 1 Oil or a photograph of the packaging or vehicle. If no response is received within the timeframe outlined, your claim will be deemed invalid and you will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
- If your claim is successful the Agency will send you an email (“Successful Email”) containing a link and a Virtual Mastercard redemption code to claim your Reward. To claim your Virtual Mastercard simply enter your date of birth provided in the initial claim and the Virtual Mastercard redemption code sent in the email. All claims for Virtual Mastercard must be made within 60 days of the Successful Email being sent.
Phase 3: receive your Reward by Virtual Mastercard
- The Reward is presented in the form of a Virtual Mastercard by Mastercard and the receipt and use of a Virtual Mastercard is subject to Mastercard’s terms and conditions which the Participant must accept and can be found by visiting the following link: mobil.co/2017termsandconditions
- The Virtual Mastercard is suitable for card not present transactions, such as shopping online or over the telephone only. To use your Virtual Mastercard online enter the 16 digit number displayed on the front, expiry date and 3 digit security code CVC2 code on the front of the Virtual Mastercard. The address used must be the same as you provided during the claim process.The Virtual Mastercard can be used to make a purchase of up to £5 or £10 depending on the Reward received. Your Virtual Mastercard may be used for transactions where the total transaction amount is equal or less than the Virtual Mastercard balance. You can only redeem a Virtual Mastercard on transactions where the transaction value exceeds the Virtual Mastercard balance if the retailer processing the transaction accepts split payments.To find out if a retailer accepts split payments please contact the individual retailer directly.
- A physical Mastercard cannot be provided for any reason.
- The Virtual Mastercard will have a 6 month validity from the date of issue.
- Rewards are non-transferable, non-modifiable, non-reimbursable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs, expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as included in the Reward.
- All communication regarding the claim process and the Reward must be addressed to the Agency.
- The Promoter or its Agency reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter or its Agency shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself and anyone else professionally connected to the Promotion against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant. This process may involve the Promoter sharing information with third parties.
- All entries must be made by the Participants themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a Participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that Participant’s entries will be disqualified and any Reward award will be void.
- The Promoter or its Agency will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or its Agency and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and any other material relating to or in connection with this Promotion, the Terms and Conditions stated herein will prevail.
- By entering this Promotion, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of UK Law and the Courts of United Kingdom shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The claim process for the Promotion will be fulfilled on behalf of the Promoter by Opia Ltd (the “Agency”), 15 London Street, Chertsey, Surrey. KT16 8AP, United Kingdom, Company number 06021170. All communications and the website will mention the contact details how to reach the Agency.
The Promoter is ExxonMobil Petroleum & Chemical BVBA, Polderdijkweg,B-2030 Antwerp, Belgium. (the “Promoter”).